‣ 3X Founder with a previous small exit
‣ 5+ Years of experience in Real Estate
‣ Prev: ARM, Entrepreneur First, Imperial College, Cambridge (dropped out to join ARM), Sheffield, UW-Madison
‣ Most Notable Award:
Institute of Engineering & Technology Ambition Awards
Marios Tsatsos, PhD
Marios spent 10 years simulating complex quantum systems in the world's top universities and led multimillion-dollar projects in HLRS, a top-10 supercomputer. As a data scientist in the Web of Science, he clustered a gigantic database of scientific records.
Most Notable Award:
Over 504 citations in Quantum Physics
‣ MSc Physics, Imperial College London
‣ PhD University of Heidelberg
(Magna Cum Laude).