Marios Tsatsos, PhD
Co-Founder & CTO
Marios spent 10 years simulating complex quantum systems in the world's top universities and led multimillion-dollar projects in HLRS, a top-10 supercomputer. As a data scientist in the Web of Science, he clustered a gigantic database of scientific records.
‣ MSc Physics, Imperial College London
‣ PhD University of Heidelberg
(Magna Cum Laude).
Machine Learning Engineer
‣ MSc Computer Science, Imperial College London (Aug 21)
‣ BEng University of Sheffield , First Class Honours
‣ Awards: UK Student employee of the year
Johnleonard is a software and data engineer specialising in (ultra)big data applications in real estate. He has built real-estate data pipelines and pre-processing with various tools including Hadoop, postgreSQL and more.
‣ Prev: Geophy (Index Ventures)
‣ BSc Informatics Kaunas University of Technology